Re: Plasma crash on every boot

On 05/08/2009 01:48 PM, dexter wrote:
2009/5/8 Brian Vuyk<brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Every time I boot my system, the KDE crash handler pops up with a Plasma
crash. I don't notice any abnormal system behavior other than the crash
dialog.

This is with a fully update rawhide. I am including the backtrace the Crash
handler gives below.

I can't find this in bugzilla, so if it is unknown / unheard-of here, then I
will post it. In the meantime, can anyone suggest any further information I
should provide?

I'm seeing it in F9 since the last update of kdebase-workspace but not
at boot its more intermittent, things got a little unstable.
If you're feeling lucky:
debuginfo-install kdebase-workspace
then file a report.

...dex

Doh - hate to say it, but the size of that (280mb) is likely to put me over my bandwidth cap for the month (stupid Canadian telcos).

Are there any specific packages out of the full debuginfo install that you think would apply here?
--
*Brian Vuyk*
Web Design & Development