Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Affix wrote:
There must be a way we can remove the fedora emails from services like this

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM, John Summerfield <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Mr Leslie Satenstein wrote:

        LinkedIn

          Fedora-Test_list,

    <expletives deleted> off.

Usually this is the result of "helpful" services that offer to read your address book and "add your friends" ... unfortunately the proper solution would be for address books to distinguish between mailing lists and individual addresses, and these services to only add the latter. In the meantime, I think the best solution would be to add specific checks for known "annoying" things like LinkedIn to spamassassin or the like on the list servers.