Re: copy paste problem.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 05/05/2009 01:22 AM, Rick Stevens wrote:

Middle mouse button paste has worked for me since F7 or so under Gnome
with or without the "source" window being open.  It even works under
Synergy (cut from one machine, paste in another).  If it's not so in
F11, then yeah, I'd say it's broken.

Can you file a bug report, then?

Er, I'm not the OP, just commenting on other peoples' experiences.
Sorry, Rahul.  Probably shouldn't have stuck my oar in.

However, I may have run into something similar.  VERY rarely when using
gnome-terminals, middle-mouse-button pastes don't work--even with both
the source and destination windows open.  A CTRL-V to paste works.  If
I do a "reset" in the destination gnome-terminal, it works again.

Like I said, that's really rare.  I think I've seen it twice in almost
a year, and that may have been caused by the cat stomping on some key
sequence that gronked it (my cat seems to like my keyboard...probably
chasing the mouse around).