Re: a couple of problems with FC11 Preview

Will Woods wrote:
On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 23:13 +0200, Fabio Locati wrote:
Hi I have just installed the FC11-kde preview and I found 2 problems.

2- the Synaptics touchpad does not scroll (nor vertically nor horizontally)

Check out the new "Touchpad" tab in your Mouse preferences to enable
scrolling.
1. How to make this a machine-wide default so all GNOME users on a particular machine get it?

2. This doesn't affect gdm, so a touchpad is not available in gdm logins, which renders scrolling and selecting users names in gdm pretty inconvenient.

Ralf