Re: qa feature pages

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 09:56 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> What is the plan for these pages?
>
> It may look a little funny to be pointing to some of these pages at GA
> if they are "still needing QA approval".
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Features_needing_QA_approval

This started as a way to manage QA review of Fedora features.  However,
I don't believe we've made a lot of progress during this release.

I'm inclined to batch move these to approved at this point.  Perhaps
something to revisit for F12 (or beyond) ... feature triage.

Any objections/concerns?

Thanks,
James