Re: future f12 test days

James Laska wrote:

<snip>
What do folks think?

What I propose we just ask infrastructure for some cloud resources throw up our own QA wp instance where we can post articles test day's instructions how to's info nuggets and so fourth.

It should not take us more then a couple of hour to get this up and running

We even could ask Máirín Duffy to make slighter QA look changes to the theme she made.

Tester can just subscribe to the rss feed of that instance.

Given that I have not had a single movement on a ticket in infrastructure regarding an announcment instance of wp I think it's best that infra just hands us resources and we take it from there.

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg@xxxxx
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801