2009-04-02 - Fedora Test Day - Power Management

Greetings Testers,

Yes that's right, we packed two test days into one week again.  As you
know, Wednesday (2009-04-01) will focus on testing the Radeon driver
[1].  I'd like to also invite you to join #fedora-qa this Thursday
(2009-04-02) to help test Power Management.

While the Fedora 11 PowerManagement feature [2] targets laptop use
cases, the tools and tests are designed to run anywhere.  Testers may be
familiar with the 'powertop' utility from previous Fedora releases.
During the day we'll be using several new utilities including bltk and
tuned.

So come join #fedora-qa this Thursday, April 2, 2009 to share your Power
Management test results.  A Fedora live image is available to aid
testing.  Stay tuned for more details at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-04-02.

Thanks,
James

[1]