Re: Rawhide upgrade problems

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:33:46 +0200
Aioanei Rares <schaiba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Please let me know if the following was done right and what can I do
to get to rawhide.
I installed f10 from DVD, updated it fully, then changed the software sources from f10 to rawhide, did a yum update rpm\* (rpmlint failed
to update with the following error:

No need to do that. That is ONLY for updating from f11a -> current
rawhide.
For F10 you should only need to 'yum update' to get at least rpm-4.6.0
final, then enable rawhide and 'yum update' to get rawhide.
You may run into an audit-libs-python problem. You can download the
newer one from koji and update it manually.

kevin
Thanks for the reply, but yum update after changing to rawhide won't work because of python - related dep problems.