Re: Current installer is very slow

Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
current anaconda, 11.5.0-33 (even -31) is very slow wrt paritioning tasks and work. (Maybe even -34 if it was incorporated in the install image dated 20 March 2009--says it is -33 even tho in packages dir anaconda is -34 version.)

Anyone else seeing this?

I have commented on it in a bz I opened for other problems, but since my test system is a bit out of the ordinary, thought I would see if others are experiencing slowness.

Oh Yes!!

It is slow and cranky for my i686 system. Attempting to do anything out of the ordinary with an LVM (like splitting /home to a seperate file system) results in an assertion fail but no exception/traceback to save.