Re: BugZappers: Introduction Email SOP draft

Adam Williamson said the following on 03/18/2009 03:06 PM Pacific Time:
 > As I said, I sorta got the idea the SOP was meant for the admin, not the
user. So the procedure should be something like "grant the membership
request if an introductory email has been sent; if not, email the
applicant and advise them to send an introductory email. Deny the
request if they don't send it within a week."

Am I wrong? Should the SOP perhaps cover both ends, or should we have
separate SOPs, or...something?

I don't think we were explicit about who the SOP was for. I agree it is mostly for the admins. I like the idea of adding a simple note to the "join" page that an email intro is appreciated (and necessary to receive full bugzilla privs).

John