Re: Fedora Test Day - Intel graphics driver

Adam Williamson wrote:
Posted results to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-03-12

Yep - I believe both issues are known, but multiple confirmation is
valuable. There may be duplicate reports, now, I'll try and sort through
and make sure the dupes are closed.

Kristian would like to have a follow-up event in future when he's been
able to work on fixes for the widely experienced issues, so if we could
count on you i845 guys to keep an eye out for that event and show up to
help check whether the issues have been fixed at that point, that'd be
great! Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Hopefully this month;  I'll be out of town and unable to test
for most of April.

-Bob Arendt