Re: Introduction

CyberS0nic wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a lot
with Fedora and Red Hat Linux  since some years ago. So, let's time to
contribute with the project.

I have some experience like system administrator mainly with Web and
mail servers (but this case, qmail), and I'm studying a lot C
Development.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Carlos Eduardo, I'm 21 years old and live at Sao Paulo
Brazil. My first contact with Linux was approximately 6 years ago and
since that year I have been working only with Linux (sometimes with
Linux X Windows integrations).

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to contact me.

Bye

Thank you for sending this email, and welcome again brother =).

TK009