Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST

*note: There is no adjustment to meeting time for the DST change. Day and time of future meetings is on this weeks agenda.

Add your agenda item: A wiki page has been created to add items to the BugZappers meeting agenda, here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers:meeting-agenda-list. If you have an item you want on the agenda, please add your IRC name and a description of agenda item. This will help to ensure nothing is being missed or falls through the cracks.

Agenda

Items to review from the last meeting:

* Wiki front page upgrade - Review and discuss the draft's for the front page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/BugZappers
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tk009/bugzappers

* Wiki trackers page - Discuss the tracking draft page created by beland.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tracking

* Bug Work Flow Graphic correction - Review changes to the Bug Work Flow graphic.

No link for graphic available yet.

* SOP - Finalize the requirements for the introduction email.

----

* Meeting time and day - Discuss https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzappers_meeting_matrix feedback and possible change to the meeting schedule. If you have not already done so, now is the time to add your preferences for the meeting day and time. Reply to this email if you are unable to edit the wiki, and I will make sure your preferences are added.

***Bug Triage Day***

Get Your Bug Triage On!

The first Bug Triage Day was a great success, and a big thanks goes out to adamw for leading the event, and those that attended for their participation. The second Bug Triage Day will be held immediately following the meeting in #fedora-bugzappers, and I hope many of you can attend again to make this one as successful and productive as the last.

Idea's on how we can make Bug Triage Day better? Please let us know.

See you Tomorrow.

Edward (TK009)