Re: Improved wiki tracking of active triagers and components (draft)

Christopher Beland wrote:
So at the last IRC meeting, I was asked to combine

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/components
with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/ActiveTriagers

and add a "Need Help" Yes/No column.  Since I had already produced a
draft combining

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/components

I have just finished integrating everything into a draft for your
approval:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tracking

I could redirect FindingBugs, components, and ActiveTriagers to this
page if there is general consensus to do so, or I could merge only the
latter two (with the contents of the "Component and Triager List"
section) if that is preferred.  Please indicate what you would support
doing, or if there are any changes you would like to see.

Thanks!

Beland

I don't like the goals part. I am going to need another email for that as I have a lot to say.
I like the new component/active triage/need help list.
EOL versions, Blocker and Target Bugs, and Finding dupes doesn't belong on the page (IMO).

The redirecting of the goals page seems to have been premature, and BugZappers/Metrics looks like the start of recreating it. I liked the idea of combining the active triagers info with the components list, thought I must have missed that part in the meeting about also combining finding bugs and not sure it fits here.

I worry that to much its trying to be done with one page, and feel strongly goals don't belong here. Also please stop creating draft pages in the main wiki. You were asked by poelcat and myself not to do that, and reminded by adamw in an email. Create drafts in your user space. Please respect that policy.

As to making it "live", my vote is no (for now). Discussion at the meeting and time for feedback. I and I know others are thankful for the work you are putting in to whipping the wiki in to shape, but please understand changes need to be discussed and may not happen on your time schedule.

Edward (TK009)