Re: monstrous failure of "yum update" on fedora 11 alpha

Kevin Kofler wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:
The reason I ventured into alphaware was because the Fedora release did
not support what I wanted to do. Last supported xen did not work, didn't
look like working. It was promised to work in the next release, then not
that but the next, and as of today there is no supported Fedora with
working xen _host_ at all.

You could try running a Rawhide kernel on F10. The kernel is one of the few
packages where it usually works.

I could, but Windows works now.

        Kevin Kofler

--