Re: Kittens in distress

Jonathan Corbet wrote:
On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:19:23 -0800
Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip />

Certainly I didn't propose whipping any developers.  I'm generally
opposed to that kind of thing.  Maybe withholding beer in extreme
cases, but I don't think that's warranted here.

jon

What is is with developers and beer? I was at a marketing dev shop doing an internship a few years back and all the comm closets had beer fridges! I'm certainly not against beer (I'm a microbrew enthusiast) but aside from coffee / mountain dew / cola, I never would have pegged developers for any other must-have liquids, less likely beer! I must be in good company :-)

--
Joshua M. Armstrong
jarmstrong@xxxxxxxxx

believed to be clean.