Re: Bugs against EOL versions

2009/2/26 Christopher Beland <beland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 17:57 +0000, Bill Crawford wrote:
> You have a version that my hardware supports properly yet?
>
> ;o)

I have no idea what kind of hardware you have, but you can certainly try
installing Rawhide on it or running it from Live media.  Usually
hardware support gets better over time, so I'm not sure why that would
be an impediment to upgrading.

in the same time is true that support for older hardware is slowly dropped.

-B.

Linux counter #213090