Rawhide: idling screen is blue

After some recent updates, when I leave my computer unattended for
some time, before logging in, screen becomes blue instead of
black...screensaver as a regular user is fine.
Is it connected to some strange behaviour of power management
packages??? (as I see strange messages when I log-off that
gnome-power-manager cannot close and I have to force its shut-down...)

Tnx for help

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag