Please enter a release note for mod_fcgid

When I yum updated to F11, httpd kept stopping. I found this was a new
requirement that the directory /var/run/httpd/mod_fcgid exist and it
was not created in the update process.
It wasn't too hard to find once I went to the trouble to track it down, but
it might be nice to give people a heads up about it in the release notes.
(I took a look and didn't see anything about it in the current version of
the release notes.)