Re: 'Joining in' wiki page draft

Adam Williamson wrote:
On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 19:17 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

Btw when you test pre releases you are testing rawhide ;)

As I understand it, not quite - I think Rawhide gets short-lived forks
for each pre-release. IMBW on that, though.

But the difference is still important - testing pre-releases as they
come isn't the same as running Rawhide on a permanent basis. The latter
provides information that the former doesn't, and at all stages of
development (rather than just the last few months), but there are more
people willing to do the former.
I have suggested in the past that we should break the old model and just release
weekly snapshots ...

JBG