f11 evolution hang

I tried to start evolution in f11  Two windows pop up...
one for entering my exchange password, and another
to acknowledge that I'm using a test release.  Neither
window is responsive.  The password entry window
seems completely unresponsive.  The test release
warning seems to accept button presses on the OK
button but doesn't close when it is pressed.  Is there
a command line way to tell evolution that I know I'm
running a test release?

Thanks,

               David