Re: Wiki suggestions

I like the layout but not quite happy with the content hence I've made changes to my draft trying to merge both pages.

"Activities"
( I personally am against nailing QA to only testers as this section is about. )

I removed the underlying link of Testing in "Activities"

"Testing of software as it is released into Rawhide, updates-testing, or as it appears in a supported public release. "

The page that is being referred to should dye and not gracefully I might add..

I added a reference to Triagers ( Bugzappers )

* [[ BugZappers | Review ]] and act as bridge between users and developers that aids in fixing and closing bugs ]]

Removed the reference to Test Day since the info on when test day's are held is on the test day page.

* [[QA/Test Days | Test Days ]] are typically held on Thursdays to coordinate focused testing on a specific feature or component.

Removed Related Projects unless all SIG's are going to be mentioned here it should not exist.

Used my Communicate and Get involved but arranged them as his suggestion did.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/Draft/QA

JBG

begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg@xxxxx
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801