From: María Leandro <tatica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Fedora Art List <fedora-art-list@xxxxxxxxxx>,
jlaska@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DesingService: Join Fedora QA Logo
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:48:39 +1930

Hello everyone!

Reading (again) the DesignService web I saw a request for a Join
FedoraQA Logo; I made a small[0] one keeping the style of the logos
that already are there on the join-fedora url [1].
What do you think? works? :S

[0] http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/varios/QA.png
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora

note: I'm sending copy to the QA-team to get their feedback too