Re: Rawhide: USB disks if NTFS are not mounted

Antonio M wrote:
If I connect a NTFS USB disk to my rawhide it is not mounted (saying
that filesystem is not recognized) while same disk conencted to F10 is
fine.

What is the component to file a bug against??

First I would start checking if the necessary packages are installed.
You can do so by running rpm -qa  | grep ntfs )
(There should be some  ntfs-3g-* ntfsprogs-* packages )

Secondly you need start being less vague and a bit more specific in your reporting to this list.

Tell ust more on how your are doing things as in which commands or which application your using
when things are not working as they are supposed to.

What application log or a run command gave the error msg "filesystem is not recognized" and is that the exact error msg?

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg@xxxxx
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801