Re: encrypted f10 install - changed after using livecd - a question?

Mike wrote:
It turned out that the F10 liveCD decided to quietly take over the swap
partition and use it for itself - so the carefully prepared encrypted swap
was totally trashed.

Yeah that sounds like a bad thing. The other thing that can go wrong is hibernating the OS and the running a LiveCD which abuses the swap partition which was full of the memory state information. According to google that has been the case with all live distributions which use a swap which is found on the disk. I guess there is no way of flagging that it is not to be touched. I can imagine that may be difficult to implement if there was a crash etc.

Could you file a bugzilla bug?