Re: missing dependency python(abi) = 2.5 for package: ...

On Sat, 2009-01-03 at 10:40 +1100, Greg wrote:
> from what i understand you were using fedora10 an installed Fedora11
> from enabling rawhide. correct method for testing Fedora11 is
> downloading the boot.iso an installing fc11 that way an testing it
> alongside fc10.

Actually, both of them are valid. The thing is that some maintainers
(perhaps rightfully) believe that stable releases are more important
than Rawhide and so package EVRs in stable can be higher than in
Rawhide, leading to update issues.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet@xxxxxxxxx>