Re: Adobe Reader hanging with current Rawhide

Jonathan Kamens ha scritto / said the following il giorno/on 22/12/2008 17:49:

FYI, with completely current packages from Rawhide on an i686 machine using the VESA Xorg driver, every time I try to run acroread (from AdobeReader_enu-8.1.3-1.i486.rpm), the window pops up, displays the first page, and hangs. If I strace the process, it's stuck in futex().

I'm not filing a bug about this because I have no idea what component to file it under. It's also a toss-up as to whether it represents a Fedora bug at all, as opposed to an Adobe Reader bug, but I suppose that since Reader worked before, doesn't know, and hasn't changed, that would make it a Reader bug.

same here.

--
Antonio

Prima di stampare pensa all'ambiente
Think about environment before printing

Skype: antoniomontag
Alice 20 Mega
VoIP: 0296118784
Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 - Websurfing by Firefox 3.0
Linux Fedora 11 (rawhide) on Casa
Linux user number 362582
http://www.linuxsaronno.net
http://www.montagnani.org