Re: Rawhide pxeboot says it can't download install.img after downloading it.

On Dec 9, 2008, at 1:59 AM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
I tried a pxeboot install on Monday's Rawhide.  After asking
for meyboard and network info, Rawhide spends a few seconds
downloading the install.img file over the local network.

The progress bar fills up as the download completes.
Then Rawhide claims it can not load install.img

The rawhide kernel lost squashfs in merging to 2.6.28. I think it should be back today, but I haven't actually checked to be sure.

Jeremy