Re: How to turn a functioning laptop into something useless

Fastie wrote:
I understand.. There was a mail a few weeks ago where I said everything. relating to my specs and my problem and what I have tried and the bug I send in.

Couldn't you just cut and paste that email, if not from your own sent file, from an archive (gmane.org is one). Saves a lot of typing and frustration.

I can't help with your problem, I stay away from laptops.  ;-)