Re: Fedora 10 updates-testing report

updates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The following builds have been pushed to Fedora 10 updates-testing

How reliable/stable are these updates? Could I run them on a workstation without seeing it crash periodically? Occasional loss of single package functionality is OK, just don't want to lose the system.

Thinking of enabling the updates-testing repo for F10, but don't want to destroy my system.