Re: SHA1SUM Inconsistent results

Jerry Amundson wrote:
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Clyde E. Kunkel
<clydekunkel7734@xxxxxxx> wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, it was done.  Ktorrent said it was done, status
said it was seeding and upload size was way above the mirror listed size.  I
also "quit" the notification icon.  There was no activity on the cable modem
either.  Comparing the file size with a wget version of the file from a
different mirror shows identical number of bytes.  I can't now do a diff
since I deleted the bittorrent version.

Thanks for the reply...just have to put this in my memory banks and see what
happens nex time.

Have you tried Check Data, from the right click menu?

jerry

Can't, file deleted.  Thanks for the suggestion.