problem seeing updates-testing for f10

Enabled updates-testing in my rawhide editing
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates-testing.repo
Determining fastest mirrors in yum update command gives
 * updates-testing: ftp.unina.it

I verified that the mirror selected has the new packages (such as kde
4.1.3), but still I'm not proposed the new packages with yum update.

tried also yum clean all but nothing changes...
Any hints?

Gianluca