Re: preupgrade problem

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Timothy Murphy wrote:

Adam Pribyl wrote:

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Timothy Murphy wrote:

I installed a newer version of preupgrade by temporarily enabling
the fedora-updates-testing and fedora-updates-testing-newkey repos
(it seemed to be necessary to include both).
The new preupgrade tried to install what it called
"Upgrade to Fedora 10 (Cambridge) Beta" but this failed.
I'm not quite sure why (I was doing this remotely)
but I'll try to find out exactly what the error is.

Just to be clear - I can run preupgrade on a standard Fedora-9 system?
I've run it successfully on several machines,
but they were already running testing versions of Fedora.

preupgrade-0.9.9-1.fc9

This should work, but please choose Fedora 10 Preview. Beta is older..

Adam Pribyl