Firefox not connecting https sites

FC10/ KDE
Firefox was having problem of connecting to the below site. But it had no problem of connecting mozilla.org, but it had problems of connecting to addons site below. I check the Firewall settings and found that "Trusted Services" WWW (HTTP) was not checked, I checked it and Apply. and now I can goto addons site, but first I have to add the /en-US/ in URL because the box that I'm having problems on Firefox-3.0.2 would only show a https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/browse/type:7 and it wouldn't put the /en-US/ in URL. Correct URL is below. Firefox-3.0 from another box (FC 8) would have no problems injecting /en-US/ in URL

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:7

Any body experience this problem in FC 10 in Firefox-3.0.2 ???