Fedora 10-prelease does not recognize OQO M2 ethernet

I have a few OQO Model 2s. All but one has Centos 5.2 installed. I have had to do a VNC remote install becuase of the small screen size (and don't want to use text mode as I play with Disk Druid).

So I want to put Fedora 10 on it to get the 2.6.27 kernel (for the IPSEC BEET patch), and maybe better working with the VIA video.

The VNC remote install was failing on the network connection, so I tried a 'regular' install with specifying a URL, and get network error: "There was an error configuring your network interface".

The OQO M2 has (according to /etc/sysconfig/hwconf on the systems with Centos) a Realtek RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+

I hope when the official FC10 comes out on the 25th, this card is supported....