Re: bad timing or sinister repo errors?

Tom Horsley wrote:
I've just been doing a yum update on my F10 partitions, and
I'm seeing these yum errors I can't ever remember seeing
before:

Are these just mirrors in the process of being updated that have incomplete
copies of the packages, or is something more serious screwed up?

Out of date or incomplete mirrors. yum clean metadata might help here.

Rahul