Re: XO: Xfce testing results

Hi,
This is an intentional change.  The graphical plymouth is a bit laggy on
the XO and so we are forcing the text plugin.  This also makes the XO
match all other hardware with the live image since we don't yet load
modesetting stuff for the live images.
Incidentally, there was a bug fix recently that should make it less laggy:

--8<-----
Disable fdatasync on log flush

It was making boot up choppy
---->8--

There may be other problems, too, of course.

--Ray