Re: XO: Nautilus Error: Connecting to the factory

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Sat, 2008-11-08 at 21:11 -0500, Zenko Klapko Jr. wrote:
I thought it was due to it running out of space or an overlay filing
up. At least that was the reason for when it appeared on the XO. Try
looking at how much free space remains or if swap is enabled.

8GB of overlay, 2GB of swap. I doubt I'm running low on either,
especially since the system won't boot properly without reset_overlay.

I am on a 4 gig SD card, and I got this at initial boot up. Looking at df -h and cat /proc/swaps I have plenty of space. I disabled the network login, so I do not think it is related to a race condition with the icons and network conneciton as some posts have suggested.

-- bk