Re: Java browser plugin/Liveconnect support status (and request to test!)

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Deepak Bhole wrote:
Hi All,

As some of you already know, we have been working on getting Liveconnect
support into Fedora 10 via the new Iced Tea Plugin. Liveconnect is a feature that allows JavaScript from a browser (Firefox) to access Java, and vice-versa. The newest build of OpenJDK (java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0-2b12.fc10 --
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=907625) should have
the latest of the plugin code. This will be in tomorrow's (2008-10-28)
rawhide.

Can you check

http://streaming.linux-magazin.de/en/archive_lk08.htm

The video didn't used to work before but now I see it. Unfortunately I don't hear the audio yet. It uses a Java applet (the fluendo one) to do the streaming.

Rahul

The Video ( play's and play and pause button work not the volume button ) and audio plays.

JBG

begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg@xxxxx
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801