Re: XO Performance Team meeting

Josh Bressers wrote:
So we had the first XO Performance Team meeting.  Given we have a pretty defined
scope, there wasn't a ton to talk about.

I updated the wiki page with our high level goals:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/XO_Performance

Right now, the plan is this:
  lmacken is going to look at some kernel foo I don't understand.
  mrhodes Is going to look at the services.
  We could still stand someone looking at the gnome bits
  and how to make firefox more usable.
Unfortunately I missed the meeting but I'll spend some time seeing what can be done to slim down FF

- Rich
  I'll deal with some image creation things.

So any other team members who weren't around, feel free to grab a task, fill in
the wiki with more details, or start discussion on the mailing list.

--
Rich Sharples
JBoss, a division of Red Hat Inc.

m : +1 919 265 9099