Re: F10-beta on Lenovo W700

Hi, how it going? did you try to load the X86 versions of the source to track results?

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:14 AM, Robert G. (Doc) Savage <dsavage@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 01:05 -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 23:24 -0500, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> > Has anyone else tried to install F10-beta/x86_64 on Lenovo's new W700
> > super-laptop? After anaconda finishes checking package selections for
> > dependencies, it throws an unhandled exception.
>
> Okay, but what was the exception/traceback? Without knowing that, it's
> nearly impossible to guess what happened here.
>
> The only thing I can suggest without that info is that you try again
> with the most recent snapshot build, from
> http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ or
> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/

That's the problem. Since no packages get installed, the system can't
send the traceback log to bugzilla. (Bit of a chicken/egg situation.)
I've attached a manual transcription of perhaps the first 10%. It'll
take me several days to finish the rest.

--Doc Savage
 Fairview Heights, IL