Re: International XO shipments

Hi,

Alexander Todorov <atodorov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I believe at least few people outside US haven't heard back on their
XOs. There
was someone who posted on the list last week or so as well and I didn't see a
follow up. What's happening with XOs for outside US (I'm in Europe)? Are we
going to get them before the test schedule is over?

On October 14th, Greg said:

"""I still do not have the tracking numbers for non-US shipments. As soon as I have them, I will provide them to all."""

(and I remember him saying somewhere else that the international unit had been sent for shipment, despite him not having the tracking numbers yet).

BTW, he also mentioned (on a private exchange I had with him) that we "internationals" should sign up on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XO_Test_Roll_Call and help as we can (with organization, for instance) while we don't have the XOs.

Hope that helps - and also looking forward to receiving mine :)

Cheers,

        rbp
--
 http://isnomore.net