Re: F-10 snap2 X server fails to find keyboard or mouse

kwhiskerz wrote:
kwhiskerz wrote:

with keyboard/mouse problems due to evdev, I have an
/etc/X11/xorg.conf file that contains only this (it solved my similar
problems entirely):

Section "ServerFlags"
 Option "AllowEmptyInput" "off"
EndSection

Also, I would advise not to install the latest xorg-x11-drv-evdev-2.0.7-1,

Disregard this entirely. Get rid of xorg.conf and try again. This solved my similar problem entirely.

This is a fresh install of Fedora 10 Snapshot 2.  There is no xorg.conf file.

                Do NOT delete it.