Re: Grub and Plymouth

Bruno GARDIN wrote:
I should be a lucky then as i am having an Intel Video and get the
nice Fedora splash screen. I think it's because i run Rawhide on a
virtual VMware guest system and my video is virtualized. Thank you
VMware !

Yes, using KVM and the 2.6.27 FC9 kernel I can get a boot, but like raw hardware I get only 800x600 screen size. Time to go VMware, perhaps.