Re: Problems with Today's Rawhide

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
I upgraded a working Rawhide partition and also did a fresh
install on another partition, both on the MSI p43ne03 and
Core Duo.

Fresh install with snapshot 1 ?
1.  No echo on console tty login (both partitions)

2.  Xlinrad now segfaults when attempting to access the sound system.
Recompiling it didn't help.

It is libpulse thats segfaulting.
3.  Add/remove software can't find its repository.

4.  Firstrun after install script crashes attempting to add user.

Had the same here, I thought it was because I want back in first boot then
forward again, the user got created thou.
5.  http://lwn.net gets my local web site instead of lwn.net.
Windows Firefox on the same machine works normally.
This could be happening because libresolve is secfaulting.

Did you file bugs.

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg@xxxxx
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801