Re: XO: Success with 4 Gig Card

Agreed - you have to have swap - otherwise your machine will just hang when you try and run even the most trivial app.

Anyone know how to make the swap persistent ?

As well as disabling some applications (System|Preferences|Personal|Session) and Services - I've disabled SE-Linux - that frees up about 32Mb.

- Rich