Re: NetworkManager-vpnc broken after 4175 update?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 01:23 +0200, Patrick wrote:
Hi,

Did an update to Rawhide yesterday or maybe the day before. One of the updates was NetworkManager & -pptp. Since then NM vpnc seems broken. When I click add -> Cisco Compatible VPN (vpnc) -> create then the window just disappears and nothing happens. Anyone seen this before? Known issue?

Thanks,
Patrick

It was being worked on today, should be fixed in tomorrow's rawhide
updates.

Thank you for your quick reply. I'll look forward to trying NM-vpnc again once the update lands.

Regards,
Patrick