Re: XO Roll Call: Sign up for XO Testing Teams!

Steven Salevan <ssalevan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I forgot to mention...  if you've got your XO and are part of the
testing project, you need to sign for for a group or volunteer to lead
by Friday, October 17th.  Thanks!

I signed up for getting and testing the XO, was notified that I'd been selected, then that the tracking number would soon be sent (I'm outside the US). But then I never heard back, got no answers to my emails about it, nor got the tracking number. Has this happened to any other non-US resident? Have the XOs already been shipped outside the US? Am I still in the XO testing program? If I am, I suppose I should sign up for a group and wait for the XO to arrive, then...

Cheers,

        rbp
--
 http://isnomore.net