Re: Anyone else seeing a stutter in gnome using rawhide

Michael G. Martin wrote:
I saw the same problem. Changing the desktop background fixed it for me. Something with the background changing colors based on time of day seemed to cause a nasty pause and icon refresh.

-Michael

Hmm. Just tried changing the desktop background in case that solved the problem and all my fonts went haywire - much too large. Now some are too small and some still too large.

Have also noticed that there's something not quite right with key bindings. Owing to another bug I'm changing to the console and back into X, and when I return to X, the GNOME Help window appears, as though the Alt-F1 to return to X hasn't been dealt with properly.