Re: GNOME woes on the XO / A modest proposal

Steven Salevan wrote:
GNOME may indeed be more familiar to users, but what use is familiarity if there's no functionality? At least XFCE can run comfortably on the limited resources of the XO, allowing us to focus on the issues that we can indeed address in the limited time we have. What do you guys think?

Have you actually tested Xfce on XO to see if it performs better?

Rahul